Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration

It's been a very long eight years, and I can't really believe it's going to be over in an hour. I just had the kind of realization that struck me as I was washing up for Evani's cesarian- in less than an hour I will be a father. Well, in less than an hour we will have a president that I don't have to be ashamed of.

For all those reading this in the States, the inauguration is big news here too- there is a channel on TV that is showing the event live.

Wow.

Go Obama!!

3 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Congratualtions Papai!!! Please let us know how baby and Mamae are doing!

I am very also proud of our President. In his short life, he truly has accomplished a lot of great things. I am hoping he can add a better America to them!!

Mei said...

Congrats!

Mike said...

Congrats - to all of us!