Monday, July 26, 2010

All of a sudden...

Not five minutes ago I was sitting here with Lucas watching a video on YouTube produced by a friend of mine here in Salvador, when all of a sudden, Lucas appeared in the video! A very pleasant and unexpected surprise.

If you've got nine minutes to kill, this video 'paints a nice picture' of the graffiti scene here in Salvador, and includes the filmmaker's arrest for painting on the street- a rare occurrence but great for street cred. If you want to jump to where Lucas makes his appearance, go to 7:16. Oh yeah, and I make a super brief appearance as well- you might recognize me if you know what the back of my head looks like. Both Lucas and I made the credits too!

Thanks to Eder Muniz and his crew Calangos de Rua for producing the video- um abra├žo!

3 comments:

calangos in Movimento said...

cool!! I SEE YOU IN THE STREET>>>

Fabio Bossard said...

Wow! Lucas was even interviewed! Are you the one in a red tee?

markuza said...

Eder - yeah man you will

Fabio - yep, that's me!