Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Getting Famous

Yeah Right.

I had been told that a painting of mine had gotten into a TV commercial, but I hadn't seen it until just now, as it's on YouTube as well:



My little red monster can be glimpsed at 4 seconds in and again at 50 seconds, you can even read the 'Kuza' under it if you are really paying attention, or if you put it on pause.

Also in the video is work by my friend Limpo who now lives in Sweden (I found the link on his Facebook page) and many many beautiful women. And lots of other typically Bahian stuff.

Bravo!

PS Here's a photo of it right after I drew it, with Lucas' contribution as well, which I discovered also appears in the video, if you really pay attention and pause the the thing:

3 comments:

Troy said...

NICE!!!.. congrats

Fabio Bossard said...

Yaay! Congrats!

Fiona said...

That is so cool! Nice video, too, it makes Bahia look like such a nice place to live.