Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Telephone Hell - Again

I'm tired.

So tired.

Some years back I wrote a furious post about the nightmare I was having trying to get telephone and internet service hooked up at my new office. Unfortunately, history is repeating itself- I've been in a waiting, calling, and threatening game for three weeks now trying to get internet in my new office/store so I can actually do some work there. Hookup was supposed to be scheduled (no, it was scheduled) for today but the company (GVT) fucked it up again.

I'm not going to get into the details. I'm too worn out by the whole thing and I've already done two rants on the phone today with the phone company.

Just waiting for this to be over with so I can get on with my life.

2 comments:

Jennifer Souza said...

I'm sorry for your troubles :-(

Do you know anyone who knows anyone at the phone company? OFten, networks of friends have resolved issues like that quickly fur us (our internet!)

markuza said...

Thanks Jennifer.

I wish I did know someone over there, I have a connection at the electric company which has been a big help. On the other hand, I think part of why things take so long around here is there are so many people with connections who get priority...